R3b0rn Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R3b0rn Brigade of Air Rivals, Auriga server

HomeR3b0rn BrigadeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Kill a BG >:]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KiraxFreedom
Brigade Member
KiraxFreedom

To Kill a BG >:] Empty
PostSubject: To Kill a BG >:]   To Kill a BG >:] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:31 am

Well im pretty sure all igs hate getting ohkoed by bgs so heres a few steps to KILLZORS THEM >:O

ok situation 1-
BG is flying at you and youre flying towards it LETS USE PHO AS AN EXAMPLE lol!
Pho flys at you and youre flying towards him. You want to roll before you get close to him maybe like around 400 or 500. Depends when he activates abm, if hes like 700 away from you and he activates it wait for the missiles to fire and right when you see them roll and they all should miss. If he activates it when youre a bit closer, roll a little before he even activates abm, or before the missiles fly. When you successfully dodge the abm ITS TIME TO KILL PHO >:O when he has his leader adhesive off of course :]. When you roll you have two options, TA or hax turn but i wouldnt recommend hax because it takes a LOT longer to turn around than just using ta -.-. So use ta and you will see the bg coming at you again, which you can either roll or bmm. If you use bmm then spam missiles and when he reaches you roll and most of your missiles should hate. Now you have to hax turn cause of the cooldown on ta and when you come around just keep shooting and repeating. Try not to get too close to the bg or else you will get ohkoed. Back to after you first ta, if you choose not to bmm and choose to roll then hax turn around and fire missiles. Then you can bmm and continue to fire missiles at the bg *cough pho cough*. By then if you have good missiles the bg should be dead Razz +1 km Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KiraxFreedom
Brigade Member
KiraxFreedom

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a BG >:]   To Kill a BG >:] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 am

Situation 2-
Getting Chased by a Bg

Ok this situation is pretty screwed up cause if they catch up to you it might be hard to roll it...well maybe its just me but i find it hard to roll by using the rear sight D:. So i suggest feathering about 470-480 ms to outfeather the bg. Of course he will be firing missiles at you *unless theyre woos -.-* so fly around the objects in the map so the missiles crash and all. It makes me sad cause a lot of igs that i see don't use the terrain to stop missiles o.O. So pretty much you turn and burn the bg, find a small piece of terrain the has elevation and start to fly around it. When you get to the point where you're about to turn around the building then use ta and you should have lock on the bg depending on how far he is away. If you have lock shoot some volleys and roll the missiles that are still following you. BMM and keep shooting away. If the bg sucks at rolling then hes dead if he is good at it then you are back in situation 1 and you may easily kill the bg :].
Back to top Go down
KiraxFreedom
Brigade Member
KiraxFreedom

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a BG >:]   To Kill a BG >:] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:41 am

Situation 3-
Den ZOMG HAX I HATE BGS IN DENS Evil or Very Mad
Yes in dens bgs abm covers the whole freakin thing and its evil to escape from abm. I mean in dens you wont really be chased by bgs too much cause you have all those mg camps with ani bgs on them and the bcu bgs cant really chase you. All you have to know its the right distance to roll when they are abming you or gbm. And feather fast, if you're trying to get through the den. If you want to kill the bg then roll, ta, and chase is all. If the bg does TA then bmm and fire away. If you go through the glass and get out of den get the hell out of there in fear of being banned pirat
Thats all about bgs in dens Exclamation
Back to top Go down
KiraxFreedom
Brigade Member
KiraxFreedom

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a BG >:]   To Kill a BG >:] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 am

That is all really im pretty tired and i can't think about any other situations...if you think of one tell me and ill put it up on here. Killing bgs is just about experience on rolling abm is all. Don't flame meh this stuff works for me and if it doesnt for you im sorry you're either doing it wrong or just fly differently than me.
Back to top Go down
Ph03nix
Brigade Leader
Brigade Leader
Ph03nix

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a BG >:]   To Kill a BG >:] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:26 pm

these are some ok tips, i don't recommend relying on hax turning alone, especially vs. me, since I use it too. Also Im not the best example to use because i generally wait for the Igear to roll thinking i will shoot, then shoot it. lolz
Back to top Go down
https://r3b0rn.aforumfree.com
KiraxFreedom
Brigade Member
KiraxFreedom

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a BG >:]   To Kill a BG >:] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:04 am

Oh yeah of course you should really only use hax turning in 1 on 1 cause if you slow down at all in a war where you have 50 million missiles on you youre screwed so TA and BMM are better options. Or feathering in big circles.
Back to top Go down
Ph03nix
Brigade Leader
Brigade Leader
Ph03nix

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a BG >:]   To Kill a BG >:] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:14 am

and then there's "TheCrasher" who im pretty sure hacks to see where I am on the map. -.- 100% of the time hes across the map he finds me.
Back to top Go down
https://r3b0rn.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a BG >:]   To Kill a BG >:] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kill a BG >:]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R3b0rn Brigade :: Air Rivals :: Tips & Tricks :: I-Gear Tips-
Jump to: